Q1) Consider the following documents presented in the Parliament under the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act 2003.
1. Long-Term Fiscal Policy Statement
2. Fiscal Policy Strategy Statement
3. Microeconomic Framework Statement
4. Medium Term Expenditure Framework Statement
Select the correct statement(s)
2 and 4 only
1, 2 and 3 only
3 and 4 only
All of the above
Q2) Consider the following statements regarding the Indica:
1. Indica is an account left by a Greek ambassador, Megasthenes, sent by Seleucus Nikator to the court of Bindusara.
2. Indica portrayed Indians as honest and having great character and moral values.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) None of the above